Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 10 Things I Should Be Doing Right Now!

Technorati Tags:

                                                 top-ten-tuesday

I found this Meme on another site and thought it sounded like a fun thing to participate in each week, but I wondered what would I write about.  I always loved Letterman’s Top Ten List each night, back when I used to watch him many years ago.  His show has always come up with some very creative topics each week…could I do the same?  Who knows, but for this week as I thought about this I realized there were probably 10 things that I should be doing other than working on this list!  Here they are in no particular order…

1.  Make the beds...a made bed definitely gives the room the appearance of being clean, at least that is what my step mother always told me and guess what?  I think she was right!

2.  Tackle the mountain we refer to as laundry.

3.  Weed the flower beds…boy do they look terrible right now.

4.  Exercise or take a walk. 

5.  Spend more time reading the Bible ~ i.e. more than just my weekly Bible Study.

6.  Sweep the floor…we have laminate and a dog that sheds…enough said!

7.  Wipe down the baseboards…looking a little yucky!

8.  Clean the windows inside and out…it has been a while!

9.  Thin out some of my boy’s toys…throw away the broken ones, gather up the McDonalds junk and take those to my son’s preschool for their weekly treasure chest, and box up the good ones to either sell at the semi-annual consignment sale or to donate to charity.

10.  Spend a moment in prayer, thanking God for blessing me with such an amazing husband and three beautiful, healthy children.  I think I’ll do that right now :)

Jump on over to oh amanda and join in on the carnival each Tuesday.  See you there!

4 comments:

mandi said...

I think I could copy most of those & put them on my To Do List too!!

A Christian Mom said...

I hope you're able to get your list done! I need to get up & do laundry & dishes!

Unknown said...

Your top ten sounds like something I need to do, too! My laundry mountain is becoming a mountain range!

Unknown said...

Most of these are on my "to do" list too. Happy TTT.